Internship assessment: assessment EXTERNAL first assessor
This instruction is written for 'external assessors' of internships.
'External assessors' are NOT employed by Radboud UMC.
Accept the e-mail invitation to access the Internship assessment
Open the e-mail sent from Radboud Universiteit (no-reply) <email@example.com> and click on Open Activity
Create a password (for first time use of OSIRIS Case)
Register a password in order to log in
Log in with your password/ create a new password (returning users)
Log in with your previously created password or create a new one.
In case you forgot a previously created password, click on Forgot your password?
Select the student file that requires assessment
Review the uploaded internship thesis documents
Click on Internship assessment to review the documents that were uploaded by the student.
- Under Details you will find name and country of the host institution, the name of the supervisor and the start date of the internship
- Under Uploads / Next you will find the final thesis report that the student has uploaded, as well as the Internship title
When you are done reviewing the uploaded Internship final report, click on Back.
Open the assessment page
Click on Assessment of performance and thesis
Upload the proper assessment forms and register two grades
- Select the proper assessment forms.
- Fill them in and upload them here.
- Register a Performance grade and a Report grade.
- Add Remarks to provide useful narrative feedback to the student. Once the assessment procedure has been completed, these forms will e made available to the student.
- Click on Save to submit your assessment
Make sure you choose the proper form (as each type of internship requires it's own type of assessment).