How do I copy a weblecture from one course to another?
You might want to reuse a weblecture you have used in a previous course. To publish a weblecture in a new course, you need to copy the link of the original weblecture. This manual will show you where to find this link.
- Navigate to Content in the navbar of your course.
- Locate the original weblecture and click on its name.
- The weblecture will now open.
- Click the Edit button that appears in the top left corner of the weblecture.
- You will see the following screen, which includes the LTI link to this media.
- Copy this link; this is the link you need to publish the weblecture in your new course.
For more information about adding a weblecture to the content of your course, take a look at How do I add a weblecture to my course?