How do I add documents to a course? Content | Upload/Create
You are able to structure your course and add new course material (like documents) to your course below Content. You can add said material to a (sub)module and every new document will become a topic within this (sub)module.
- Go to Content in the navbar of your course.
- Go to the (sub)module to which you want to add a new document/some new documents.
- Click on Upload/Create.
- Click on Upload Files.
- Click on My Computer to add documents from your computer.
- If you have previously added files to your Manage Files than you will be able to find them by clicking on Course Offering Files.
- You can add files from your computer by clicking Upload and selecting the files you want to upload. You can also drag the selected files to Drag files here.
- It is also possible to change the destination to which the files will be uploaded in the file folder of your course. It is possible to create a folder structure in your Manage Files which is a great way to structure and order all the files you want to use in your course.
- Click Add. The documents will now be placed in the (sub)module.
Note: you can upload files in Brightspace up to a maximum of 1GB.
If you want to learn how to edit the properties of a topic or move a topic you can read the article: How do I edit the properties of a topic and how do I move a topic? Content | Table of Contents