How do I import/export one or multiple items to/from my ePortfolio?
You can use Brightspace to export items from your ePortfolio. This will result in a Brightspace .zip-file. This file can be imported in another Brightspace ePortfolio. You could use this to give students easy access to multiple items, without having to push the item; place the .zip-file in a course so students can download and import the file.
- Click My Items.
- Click More Actions.
- Click Go to Import / Export page.
The Import/Export ePortfolio Content screen shows an overview of all imports, exports and pushes you did.
- In the Import / Export ePortfolio Content screen, click Export.
- Click All Items to export all items from your ePortfolio.
- Click Selected Items to only export specifically selected items from your ePortfolio.
- Select Automatically include associated items to also export associated items (learning objectives, etc.).
- Click Add Items to select items that need to be exported.
- Click Export.
- Click Done. You will be returned to the Import/Export screen.
- Click the .zip-file to download it to your computer.
- In the Import / Export ePortfolio content screen, click Import.
- Select Bestand Kiezen or Choose file. This will open the file explorer. Select the .zip-file you want to import. If you just downloaded the file from your ePortfolio, it would be in the Downloads folder of your computer. The standard filename is eP_export_Name_of_Person_date and code . For example eP_export_Pietje_Puk_270620181608.
- Click Next.
- Click Import.
The items are now imported in your ePortfolio.