How do I hand in a video assignment?
If you have to hand in a video as part of an assignment, you should always upload it to Kaltura first. You can read about uploading videos in Kaltura in this article: How do I add a video to Kaltura?
- Navigate to Activities in the navbar of your course.
- Click Assignments.
- Click the assignment name.
An overview of the assignment with the title, description, deadline and (optional) attachment(s) will appear.
- To hand in your assignment, click Insert Stuff in the HTML editor.
- Click Add Kaltura Media.
- Click Select for the correct video. A notification with the words We blocked this for you might appear. You can ignore this prompt. Click Insert.
In case the teacher has indicated that an attachment is required to submit the assignment (File based submission, attachment required):
- Click Add a File to add any other files.
- Click My Computer. Click Upload and find the appropriate files on your computer.
- Click Add.
- Click Submit to hand in the assignment. You will see a summary of what you have handed in. Click Done.
In case your teacher has indicated that attaching a file isn't required to hand in the assignment, (Text submission, no file required):
- add any additional commentary about the video (optional);
- click Submit to hand in the video.