How can I see who participates in my course? Administration | Classlist
In Brightspace it is possible to quickly see which students follow the same course as well as which teachers teach the course.
- Navigate to Administration in the navbar of your course.
- Click Classlist.
The Classlist page will show an overview of the participants of the course.
- Go to the top navigation bar to select which participants you wish to see: just the students (Student), just the teachers (Teacher), other participants (Other), or all participants (All).
- Use Search For to seach for a specific participant:
- Select whether you are searching for a participant (User) or group (Groups) behind View By and then click Apply.
- Click Show Search Options if you want more search options. For example, it is now possible to search for first names, last names, or the role within the course.
- You will see the names of participants under Image.
- Under Last Name/First Name you will see the names of the participants. Click Last Name/First Name to see either the first name or last name first. Click the arrow to sort the names based on (reversed) alphabetical order.
- Under Role you will see which role a person fulfills within the course, for example student, coordinator or teacher. Click Role to sort the roles based on (reversed) alphabetical order.
- If there are a lot of participants in the course, use the drop-down menu to select the number of participants per page.
Do you want to know which groups you are part of? Read the article How do I see which Brightspace groups there are and which group(s) I am in?