How do I take a Self Assessment? Activities | Self Assessment
Self Assessment is a tool you can use to test yourself. You can make the assessments as many times as you like, and you will not receive a score.
Navigate to Content in a course.
- If the lecturer has created a Self Assessment then you will be able to find it below Content. You can see it is a Self Assessment because it is labeled as such in small letters below the title. Click on the title.
- You will now get to see all questions of the Self Assessment.
- When you answer questions that contain feedback, you will get to see them right away.
- When you have answered all questions, click Done.
- If you want to take the Self Assessmet again, click Retake Self Assessment. There is no limit, so you can take the Self Assessments as many times as you want.