How do I login to Cirrus on my own device?
Radboud University uses the Cirrus Assessment software for digital exams. Open the Chrome browser and type in the address cirrus.ru.nl.
You log in to the software using your student number and password. Please ensure that you have these available at the start of the test.
Click on Login with SURFconext.
- You land on the SURFconext page where you need to select an institution. Select Radboud University to login with your S-number.
- Fill in your username and password and click on Login. Your username is your S-number of Radboud University.
- Since it is your first time login a screen will be shown in which you give permission that your user id is used for identification in Cirrus. Read the text and click on <Yes, proceed [....]>.
Prepare by taking the digital test exam. This will make you familiar with the assessment environment and you will know what to expect.
You land on the dashboard page, showing the exam to be taken. When it is time to start the exam, the green button Start test will become available.
Click on Start test to start the exam.
- Click here to change the language of the interface. Please note: this does not change the language of the questions.
- The number of questions in the assessment.
- The start time of the exam.
- The duration of the exam states the number of minutes you have to complete the exam. When the time is over, the system will automatically hand in the exam.
- The total number of points to be achieved.
- The percentage needed to pass the exam.
- If a pdf has been added to the exam, click on Resource to open it.
- Click on Start Assessment to start the exam.