What's New? March 2020
On March 27, 2020, a new version of Brightspace (20.20.03) was released. Read more about what's new in this release below.
The Virtual Classroom is now accessible in all Brightspace courses. You can use them right away.
We now have access to the premium version of the Virtual Classroom. This means that:
- the limit for the maximum number of participants is now 150;
- the recording of a meeting remains available as long as the meeting is not deleted;
- previously you could only create Virtual Clasrooms for the entire course. Now it is also possible to create smaller Virtual Classrooms for a specific group of students;
- you can divide the participants of a meeting into groups, who each get their own meeting space. This is called breakout rooms.
Last January a change for the Self Enrollment groups made it possible to add a start date for enrollment. From now on, it is also possible to enter the exact start time. This way you can open the enrollment for groups whenever you like, for example at noon.
- If you do not fill out the Rubric completely, you will get a notification when you publish the feedback. The notification warns you that not all rubric criteria have been scored. You now have the option to make changes. You can also continue and publish the incomplete rubric.
- If you use your tab-key on your keyboard to navigate within a rubric, you will now see very clearly where in the matrix you are.