How do I do an in-class evaluation?
It is easy to start a live evaluation. To do so, you first have to log in to Evalytics. You will be navigated to your Dashboard.
- There are two ways to start the evaluation in Evalytics:
- Via Tasks on your dashboard.
- Via Evaluations.
- Find the desired evaluation and click on EVALUATE NOW.
- Enter the number of students and if desired the name of the group.
- Click START.
If you show the page on a large screen, each student will be able to see the website, code and response.
- The students can use the link and (QR-)code that appears on screen to start the evaluation.
- Do you want to view the results during the evaluation? Click View results.
- Has everyone filled out the evaluation or has time run out? Click Close evaluation. The responses will appear immediately.