How do I export questions from Cirrus?
It is possible to export questions from Cirrus to an Excel file. This is not possible for all question types, only for:
- Multiple choice questions
- Multiple response questions
- Either/or questions
- Order questions
- Short answer questions
- Essay questions
Feedback and the marking scheme will not be exported. Media files will be exported and will be transferred to a separate folder in the zip file. Note that the media files are not too big (< 10 MB) and that there are not too many media files.
- Use the navigation bar on the left to navigate to Library.
- Click on the collection that contains the desired items. You will navigate to the Items tab of the collection.
- Select the items you wish to export.
- Click Action.
- Click Export. You will see a notification saying the download has started. The download will appear at the bottom of the screen.
The maximum of items you can download at once is a hundred.