How do I delete a media element and how do I retrieve it?
Delete media elements
- Use the navigation bar on the left to navigate to Library.
- Navigate to the Media elements tab (third tab).
- Select the file(s) you want to delete.
- Click Delete. Cirrus will ask you for confirmation. Click Delete again.
Media elements you are using in an item cannot be deleted.
Restore media elements
On the Media elements tab you can see which files are in your trashcan. You can then restore them and re-add them to your library.
- Click Trashcan in the navigation bar on the left.
- Select the files you want to re-add to your library.
- Click Restore.