How do I share an assessment?
The faculty's coordinator of digital assessment creates an assessment and then shares it with the examiner. The examiner can then share it with other teachers.
- Use the navigation bar on the left to navigate to Assessments.
- Click on the assessment you want to share.
- Click Share.
- Search and select the right person by entering their name in the Add person bar.
- Click on the fold-out arrow next to the role of the person and select which role they will receive for this assessment.
- The option Anonymous sharing is not advised, unless the assessment you want to share is a test version. if you choose this option, a link will be created which you can share with whoever you want. The people with access to this link can take the exam without a login, and no results will be tracked.
Everyone on the list will automatically have access to the test (you do not have to save anything or click additional buttons).