How do I divide students among markers?
This article is only useful if you have selected the Allocate by candidate option. Please read the article How do I set up the marking method? for more information.
Before you start dividing the students among the assessors, you have to add the assessors to the assessment using this manual.
After you have added assessors to an assessment, you have to divide the assessors among the candidates. You can do this automatically or manually.
Automatic dividing of assessors
- Click Automatic allocation.
- Choose Assign to all candidates if one assessor marks all students. Select the relevant assessor.
- Choose Set assessor randomly to divide the students among the different assessors.
- Click Save and Close.
Manual dividing of assessors
- Click the Allocation tab.
- Click Select assessor and then click the right assessor for each candidate.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.