How do I create an assessment overview for the course file?
The assessment overview as described in this manual provides the following information:
- Assessment information
- Candidate experiences
- Item ID
- Question type
- Navigate to Assessments.
- You will be navigated to the Assessmentstab. Here you will find an overview of all assessments that have been created. Select the assessment of which you want to retrieve the rubric.
- Click the three dots-icon.
- Click Example.
You will be navigated to the Author tab.
- Use your keyboard to type the combination CRTL+P.
A Print Preview will appear.
- Make sure you have selected the 'Save as PDF' option.
- Make sure the layout setting is Landscape; this way you can fit more information on one page.
- Use the Scale to make sure the data is visible.