How do I automatically mark an assessment?
When an exam only contains closed questions, Cirrus will automatically mark the assessment. You do not need to mark the exam.
If an assessment contains an open question, this question will need to be marked manually. Look at 'How do I mark an assessment manually?' for more information.
In the case of automatically marked question, as a teacher you:
- Cannot: mark the questions.
Can(depending on your role in Cirrus):
- Add assessors: see the article 'How do I add assessors to an assessment?' for more information.
- Rescore: Look at 'How do I rescore (part of) an exam?'.
- Publish the results: the results of an automatically marked exam are always published. No special action is required.
- View results: Look at 'How can I view the results of the assessment after I have marked it?' for more information.