How do I create a Webex account? | Webex
Webex Events is suitable for presentations for large groups (up to 1000 participants). If you want to use a video tool where the participants are visible on screen, you can use breakout rooms and you have a group smaller than 300 participants, then we recommend using Zoom. If you have a group smaller than 150 participants and want to create a simple video session within Brightspace, then we recommend using Virtual Classroom.
Download Webex Events
To present a webinar with Events you will need the accompanying software. You can download it from the Webex website.
- Log in on the RU Webex website ru.webex.com.
- Click on the Webex Events tab.
- Go to Support at the bottom left and click Downloads.
- Click Webex Events.
- Choose the right operating system (Mac or Windows) and click Download.
- Open the downloaded installer and follow the instruction to install the application.
It is not necessary to install the software if you want to follow a webinar. You can also open the event in the browser. If you want to present you do need the software.