How do I add a self-enrollment link to Content? Content | Upload/Create
It is possible to add a link to the self-enrollment page for groups in Content. Creating said link enables your students to easily navigate to the webpage where they can enroll themselves for a group or subgroup.
- Go to Content in the navbar of your course.
- Go to the (sub)module in which you want to add a link.
- Click Upload/Create.
- Click Create a File.
- Fill in a title for the message and the message itself.
- Click the Insert Quicklink symbol.
- Click Self-Enrollment Groups search for the group you want to link to.
- The link is now displayed in the text editor.
- Click Publish to place it in the (sub)module.
Students can also enroll themselves via Groups. To do this they need to go to Administration and select Groups. Clicking the button View My Groups enables them to see for which groups they can enroll themselves.