How do I create or export an attendance list from my classlist or groups? Administration | Grades
Via Grades you can create and print an attendance list of all participants in in your course, which you can use during lectures or workgroups.
- Go to Administration in the navbar of your.
- Click Grades.
- Click on the tab Enter Grades.
- Click on Export.
- Select All users below Export Grade Items for if you want to create an attendance list of all the participants in your course and click Apply. Select Groups if you wish to create an attendance list of a group and click Apply. Use the dropdown menu to select the specific group of which you want to create the attendance list and click Apply for the second time.
- The options below Key Field are irrelevant because both Org defined ID and Username will show the u/z/e number of the participant.
- Remove the checks below Grade Values.
- You can check the boxes below User Details to include the participant’s Last Name, First Name, Email and Group Membership. The option Group Membership is ideal for creating an overview of all the groups.
- Remove the checks below Choose Grades to Export.
- Click Export to CSV or Export to Excel. The attendance list will be generated in the either of those formats. Click Download to download the file and subsequently open it in Excel or print it directly.