How do I add an HTML e-learning to my course? Content | Upload/Create
To add an e-learning package to your course, you initially need a zip file which contains all the e-learning files. You can then add this e-learning package to your course.
- Go to Administration in the navbar of your course.
- Click Course Admin.
- Go to Site Resources and click Manage Files.
Do you want to add a SCORM object? Read the article How do I add a SCORM object to my course? Content | Upload/Create
- Click Upload. A new window will open.
- Drag and drop the e-learning package into the upload window, or click Upload to browse for the zip file on your computer.
- Click Save.
- Go to the uploaded zip file and click the fold-out arrow behind the file
- Click Unzip. You will see a notification that the zip file is being unpacked in the background. This may take a while.
- Navigate to Content in the navbar of your course.
- Select the (sub)module in which you want to place the e-learning.
- Click Upload/Create.
- Select Add from Manage Files.
- Open the folder of your e-learning in the file manager and look for the file called index.html or a similarly named file.
- Check the box next to the file and click Add. The e-learning module will be added to the (sub)module.
Always check if your e-learning package works properly. This will prevent a situation in which your students are confronted with a malfunctioning e-learning.