How do I copy a rubric from one course to another? Home | Settings
- Go to the course in which you want to import the rubric.
- Click on the settings icon in the mini bar of your course.
- Click on Import/Export/Copy Components.
- Select Copy Components from another Org Unit.
- Click on Search for offering to search the course in which the rubric is located. A new screen will open.
- Use the search bar to enter the name of the course in which the rubric is located, or enter a search word if you do not know the full name. Then click on enter (on your keyboard) or the magnifying glass icon.
- Select the desired course from the list.
- Click on Add Selected.
- You can now see which course you have selected.
- Click on Select Components.
- Search in the list of course components for Rubrics.
- Select the box for Rubrics and select Select individual items to copy below that.
- Click on Continue.
- Select the copy of the rubric you created earlier.
- Click on Continue. In the next screen, click Finish.
You will find an overview of all the components you have copied to the course up until this moment. The rubric will appear at the top. On the right side you will see the progress of the copy. If you go to the rubrics homepage, you will find the copied rubric in the rubric overview. You can then alter it, and link it to for example assignments or quizzes.
You can also delete all associations before you copy a rubric to another course. After this the rubric will no longer be locked and easy to copy. This method is not recommended, however, because this will also delete all entered assessments you made with the rubric.