How do I add content to my course using Add from Manage Files? Content | Upload/create
An instructional video is included for this subject. This instructional video will provide a step-by-step explanation about how to add content from Manage Files. A written manual can be found below the video.
Use the Manage Files tool to upload and organise files associated with your course in an orderly folder structure. Then you can easily add these files to a module in your course using Add from Manage Files.
- Navigate to Content in the navbar of your course.
- Navigate to the (sub)module in which you want to move the files in the Table of Contents.
- Click on Upload/Create.
- Click on Add from Manage Files. A new window will appear, which shows you the folder structure like you created it in Manage Files.
- Click on the folder that contains the desired files.
- Select the files.
- Click on Add. The files can now be found in the (sub)module.