How do I edit a quiz? Activities | Quizzes
There are two ways to edit an existing quiz:
- By using the Quiz Quick menu.
- By using Bulk Edit on the quiz homepage.
- Navigate to Activities in the navbar of your course.
- Click Quizzes. You will now navigate to the quiz homepage and see an overview of all your quizzes.
- Click the fold-out arrow of a quiz and then click Edit. You will be directed to the same screen you would use when creating a new quiz (and thus you also have the same options).
- Select the desired course(s) and click on Bulk Edit.
If you want to edit the content of a quiz, you will have to use Edit. If you want to alter the name, category, status and/or the number of attempts (of multiple quizzes at the same time) you can use Bulk Edit (scroll down for more instructions).
When you copy an entire quiz, you will immediately be transported to the edit screen of the copied quiz. The default setting for this copied quiz will be Hidden. The copied quiz must be made visible for the students first.
- Change the name of the quiz/quizzes.
- Change the category of a quiz or quizzes (or add a new category).
- Change the status of a quiz or quizzes. Tick the checkbox under Hide from Users to make a quiz invisible for students. (A quiz is automatically accessible for students once you save it, unless you tick the checkbox).
- Select the check box to make a quiz active. Note that a quiz is only available for students after you have made it Active.
- Change the maximum amount of attempts.
- Click Save to save the changes made.