How do I edit a quiz? Activities | Quizzes
There are two ways to edit an existing quiz:
- By using the Quiz Quick menu.
- By using Bulk Edit on the quiz homepage.
- Navigate to Activities in the navbar of your course.
- Click Quizzes. You will now navigate to the quiz homepage and see an overview of all your quizzes.
- Click the fold-out arrow of a quiz and then click Edit. You will be directed to the same screen you would use when creating a new quiz (and thus you also have the same options).
- Select the desired course(s) and click on Bulk Edit.
If you want to edit the content of a quiz, you will have to use Edit. If you want to alter the name, category, status and/or the number of attempts (of multiple quizzes at the same time) you can use Bulk Edit (scroll down for more instructions).
- Change the name of the quiz/quizzes.
- Change the category of a quiz or quizzes (or add a new category).
- Change the status of a quiz or quizzes. Tick the checkbox under Hide from Users to make a quiz invisible for students. (A quiz is automatically accessible for students once you save it, unless you tick the checkbox).
- Select the check box to make a quiz active. Note that a quiz is only available for students after you have made it Active.
- Change the maximum amount of attempts.
- Click Save to save the changes made.