How do I share a knowledge clip or another video with a colleague? Activities | Kaltura my Media
The owner of a media file in Kaltura can share the file with colleagues. The colleagues can then see the shared file in Kaltura My Media and add it to a course.
- Navigate to Activities in the navbar of your course.
- Click Kaltura My Media.
- Click Edit behind the video you want to share.
- Click Collaboration (third tab).
- Click + Add Collaborator.
- Enter the last name or the e-number, u-number or z-number of the colleague with whom you want to share the video and select the correct person from the list.
- Select co-publisher under Select Permissions.
- Click Add.
You have now added the colleague as a co-publisher. This person can share the video with their own students in their own course.
You can also make a colleague co-editor. This means that you give the colleague permission to edit the video. If you make someone a co-viewer, then they are able to view the video but can not edit it.
For more information, read the following articles: