How do I adjust settings in the Calendar? Course Home | Calendar
You can adjust the settings of the Calendar to your personal preferences.
- Click Settings.
- You can change the settings of your Calendar at Calendar Options:
- At Core Hours you can choose the time frames that are displayed in your calendar. Select Show Weekends if you want Saturdays and Sundays to be displayed as well.
- Configure the average duration of an event at Default Event Duration.
- Select Enable Calendar Feeds if you want to share your schedule on a different platform like your Outlook or Google Agenda (see share schedule).
- You can change settings for tasks at Tasks Options:
- You can choose how completed tasks are displayed at Completed Tasks.
- You can select the average duration of specific tasks at Upcoming Tasks Default Duration.
- Select Confirm before deleting tasks if you want to receive a warning before removing a task.
- Click Save.