How do I view the statistics of a weblecture? Content | Weblectures
You can view the weblecture statistics of every weblecture that you have added to Brightspace. You cannot view the statistics of multiple weblectures at the same time.
- Navigate to Content in the navbar of your course.
- Click on the (sub)module that contains the weblecture of which you want to view the statistics.
- Click on said weblecture.
- Click the full screen button if you want to view the weblecture in full screen mode.
- Click Edit (top left corner of the window).
- Click on the statistics button (top right corner). A new window will open. Note: it may take a while for the statistics to appear.
You can change a few display settings for the statistics:
- The period for which you see the statistics.
- The type of graph.
- The display of the graphs.
- Clikc Select a period (top right corner). A new window will open.
There are three options:
- Whole period: view the statistics from the moment that the weblecture server has started (beginning of July 2014).
- Predetermined period: view the statistics from a specific month or specific year.
- Custom Period: view the statistics of a period you have set yourself.
Adjust the type of graph
Click Lines behind Graphs display mode. You will now have two options:
- Lines: for line graphs.
- Bars: for bar charts.
- Check the display points box to display points in the graphs.
- Check the display in two columns box to view the graphs in two columns instead of below each other.
You will see the statistics for:
- Video’s pages visits: shows the amount of visits to the page in the selected period.
- Video’s plays: shows the number of times the video has been started in a selected period.
- Most viewed segments: shows which segments of the video have been watched most frequently.
- Total play time (in seconds): shows the total playing time of the video in a selected period.
- Average playtime (in seconds): shows the average time the video has been played in a selected period.
- Average video percent played (in %): shows the average time in percentages that the video has been played in a selected period.
Hover your mouse over certain points in the graph to get more information.