How can students fill their ePortfolio with content from a course?
Students can send content from their courses to their ePortfolio in two different ways:
Reflect in ePortfolio
When a student wants to write down a thought or comment about a topic (for example a document or an assignment) in the course, this can be done with the button Reflect in ePortfolio.
- Click on Content within a course.
- Click on the module where the topic is located.
- Click on the arrow next to the topic.
- Click View Topic.
The topic is opened.
- Click on Reflect in ePortfolio.
A screen opens where the student can write the thought / comment. In order to easily find the reflection in the ePortfolio later, a tag can be added to the reflection.
Add to ePortfolio
The student can add the results from and the feedback on a submitted assignment to his ePortfolio.
- Within a course, click on Activities.
- Click Assignments.
- Search for the assignment to be placed in the ePortfolio and click View Feedback.
- Click on Add to ePortfolio.
- Select the check box if the submitted assignment must also be placed in the ePortfolio.
- Enter the remaining information and add a tag if necessary.
- Click Add.
The rubric can now be found in your ePortfolio.